Elon Musk is Bad For Dogecoin

TheJayMorone

Mar 31, 2023
I might be like, wrong about this, but i just dislike how much power he has over a currency that should be decentralized. Plus, the gains he provides due to promotion are almost always artificial...

Reactions: DavidDeFi

Millie Frodnir

Mar 31, 2023
Yeah, I feel you! It's a bit nerve-wracking to see Elon Musk have so much power over decentralized currencies like Bitcoin. But there are other factors besides Musk's tweets that impact the crypto market. And while his promotions can give currencies a quick boost, their long-term success depends on a bunch of other stuff too.

Reactions: DavidDeFi

DavidDeFi

Apr 6, 2023
Elon Musk's public statements and tweets can affect the value and market sentiment of cryptocurrencies. His endorsements or negative comments can influence investors and traders, causing fluctuations in the market.

Andrea

Apr 1, 2023
Well, Tate can cause the same, Bill Gate can do the same!

I think it is part of their underlying strategy to lead the market the way they want.
And it is obvious they know well how their comments and tweets can affect the market.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu