Golden Inu Token ($Golden) PreSale: How High Will ERC20 Yields Go?

Let's talk about this new presale!

Who else has seen all the news floating around about "$GOLDEN" token joining the Ethereum Blockchain ?

I'm stoked. I had very healthy returns on investment done on the bep20 ICO. Now I'm locking in heavier to this ERC20 presale.

I get the reason for the 2 tokens:

1) pairing the two for 1-to-1 swaps that allow cross-chain activity // but this will take time

2) bigger market reach

3) NFT & gaming needs

My question now, is how high do you guys think the yields on this ERC20 token will go?

The paired coin did +753% or so at its All-Time High within these first 3 months. I believe the ERC20 could easily beat that +750% and go into the thousnads on return. An easy 20x at minimum when the '$Golden Inuverse" game completes.

What say you good people? Do you think it will be +1000% (10x) or +100,000% (100x) based on the gaming?

I know I'm going to get a big flipper on my portfolio this year and I think this will be it.

Reactions: Andrea

Andrea

Apr 1, 2023
Let's talk about this new presale!

Who else has seen all the news floating around about the "$GOLDEN" token joining the Ethereum Blockchain ?

I'm stoked. I had very healthy returns on investment done on the bep20 ICO. Now I'm locking in heavier to this ERC20 presale.

I get the reason for the 2 tokens:

1) pairing the two for 1-to-1 swaps that allow cross-chain activity // but this will take time

2) bigger market reach

3) NFT & gaming needs

My question now, is how high do you guys think the yields on this ERC20 token will go?

The paired coin did +753% or so at its All-Time High within these first 3 months. I believe the ERC20 could easily beat that +750% and go into the thousnads on return. An easy 20x at minimum when the '$Golden Inuverse" game completes.

What say you good people? Do you think it will be +1000% (10x) or +100,000% (100x) based on the gaming?

I know I'm going to get a big flipper on my portfolio this year and I think this will be it.
It will be +100,000%(100x) if $Golden keeps the transparent road it already has

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu