Golden Inuverse P2E Crypto Game | Video Preview | Beta Version's Principle Functions

GoldenInuTokens

Aug 13, 2023
Golden Inu token's Developer team is proud to showcase the first steps into the play-to-earn crypto world, here on the first website that supported the Golden Inu crypto ecosystem & brand.

This video is a simple showcase of the BETA version of "Golden Inuverse," the principle functions. A simple proof that GIT's developers are working and soon to launch.

Golden Inu has risen in popularity, since the BEP-20 token's launch but grown even further since our ERC-20 token's launch.

Yes, both tokens will be used in conjunction with this game in time. In the principle stages, the BEP-20 will be used.

The 'map' will lead users to encounter other players and this is still being developed out to be even more detailed or 'Cool' art wise.

Last edited:

DavidDeFi

Apr 6, 2023
I tried registering but it seems like I can't. What are the steps to get a free account to play?

GoldenInuTokens

Aug 13, 2023
I tried registering but it seems like I can't. What are the steps to get a free account to play?

You must have $11 (USD) worth of coins in your wallet to register early and get one of the free accounts for
$Golden Inuverse

We've just completed some more parts of $Golden Inuverse's Beta version. Hopefully users will appreciate more previews / proof:

RRQxZA3.jpeg

G2JPKdN.jpeg

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu